Bosch GLM 100 C Bluetooth Enabled 330-Foot Lithium-Ion Laser Distance and Angle Measurer
Bosch GLM 100 C is a top of the range laser distance and angle measurer that features an advanced wireless technology that enables it to collect and record 10 varying styles of measurements. This compact unit also features a highly accurate class-II laser, which makes use of a 2-axis design and a full circle sensor to establish precise measurements. The compact laser measure for angle can be utilized for maximum, minimum, continuous, multi-surface, volume and angle measurements. It also has the capability of tracking combined indirect and single indirect measurements for height and length. To get a glimpse of the main features of this highly functional laser level, take a look at this Bosch GLM 100 C Bluetooth Enabled 330-Foot Lithium-Ion Laser Distance and Angle Measurer review:
What’s in the Box?
- Bosch GLM 100 C Laser Distance & Angle Measurer
- 1 lithium-ion battery
- 1 charger
- 1 storage pouch
- 1 hand strap
- 1 US cable
- 1 quick start guide
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $210.71Was: $217.50
Features of the Bosch GLM 100 C Laser Distance and Angle Measurer
Saying that the Bosch GLM 100 C laser and distance measurer is well designed is an understatement. This unit is beautifully designed with a very appealing aesthetic effect. Furthermore, the design is user-friendly, which makes it easy for you to take make measurements, record them and transfer them to other devices seamlessly and effectively.
This unit features an integrated 3600 tilt sensor that provides enhanced angle functionality. It also comes with a sizeable automatically illuminated flip display that makes it easy for you to read and interpret measurements. You also allows for multidirectional viewing through the backlit display. It also features an optional R 60 digital level attachment that converts it into a 24-inch digital level. The Bosh GLM 100 C laser distance and angle measurer weighs 0.3 lbs, and measures 7.8 x 7.2 x 2 inches.
This tool has the capability of measuring distances up to 330-feet with 1/16-inch accuracy. Its built-in tilt sensor enhances accuracy as it displays 360-degree angle measurement in 2 axis.
The Bosch GLM 100 C laser distance and angle measurer offers maximum versatility as far as measuring modes are concerned. It provides a total of 10 measuring modes, including angle, area, length, volume, minimum/maximum, single indirect length, single indirect height, continuous, multi-surface and combined indirect height.
Remote Control Functionality
This unit allows you to turn your smart device, (i.e. android, windrows phone, iPhone or iPad) into a remote control to take measurements in areas that are hard to reach. You can make use of the Bosch GLM measure&document app that enables you to easily and swiftly send information directly to your smartphone, tablet or PC and without transfer errors. All you need to do is use the Bosch GLM 100 C measurement camera app to take a photo of the jobsite and then enter the distance into the photo. You can then work out the preferred measurement and have it shown directly in the picture.
The Bluetooth wireless technology enables you to instantaneously transfer measurements, make calculations and manage your projects using the free measure and document app. In case you need further processing, you can transfer photos and measurements from your smart device to your PC via USB.
- Bosch GLM 100 C sports a user-friendly design that makes it easy to use.
- It’s very accurate and its maximum range is long enough.
- Smart device integration makes it easy for you to make calculations, take measurements and manage your projects.
- The in-built sensor makes it usable for indirect measurements.
- The large display makes it easy for you to interpret measurements.
- The rechargeable battery lasts fairly long.
- GLM 100 C ‘s size and weight is just right, making it portable.
- This is an total tool that enables you to perform multiple tasks at once.
- Bosch GLM 100C has backed up by a 1-year guarantee.
Cons of Bosch GLM 100 C
- Even though it works outdoors, Bosch GLM 100 C doesn’t work too well when it’s too sunny.
- Navigating around the app can be a bit frustrating.
– Does the Bosch GLM 100 C laser distance and angle measurer pair with other Bluetooth-enabled apps or with Bosch specified app only?
Ans: This unit is only compatible with the Bosch GLM Measuring App for Bluetooth.
– Does this tool measure in meters too?
Ans: Yes, it does. You can change settings to meters via Bluetooth on your smart device.
– How does this tool work for measuring drywall and cathedral ceilings?
Ans: It works great with drywall including cathedral ceilings.
The Bosch GLM 100 C laser distance and angle measurer puts up a performance that is plausible. Besides coming with a host of highly advanced features, The Bosch GLM accomplishes the purposes that it was designed for. It’s highly accurate, has multiple measuring modes, allows for smart device integration and allows for Bluetooth connectivity. These features make this tool extremely valuable for both simple and complicated projects that require measuring.
Highest search by: bosch glm 100 c laser measure,bosch glm 100 c,bosch laser tape measure,laser tape measure,bosch glm 100,glm 100 c,bosch glm 100c,bosch glm 100 c laser measure.