Bosch GTL2 Laser Square Reviews | Hot Laser Level
Measuring tapes, pencil lines and chalk lines have one thing in common: they tend to break after being overused or misused. Well, this can’t be said about a laser, more so a good one such as the Bosch GTL2 Laser Square. This is a tile square laser that features two lasers and integrated vials that offer extra accuracy when trying to achieve level surfaces. This unit is ideal for tiling, making studs and hanging cabinets. It is also perfect for any project that requires straight lines over a short distance. It weighs 15.5 ounces and measures 18.8 x 15.8 x 6 inches.
- Projection capabilities – Bosch GTL2 projects both horizontal and vertical –inch chalk lines-inch on a variety of surfaces. Bosch GTL2 can also project up to two beams for increased accuracy and flexibility.
- Accuracy – It is accurate to within one inch per 100 feet for reliability.
- Operation – it is a simple 1-button operation. It powers 2 perpendicular laser lines (ninety degrees) on and off.
- Mounting – it has a type of sticky substance that allows you to stick it on the wall. The sticky substance is however not reusable beyond 2 to 3 uses.
- Vials give a way to ensure a level tile.
- Alignment Guide of ninety degree layout thus allows you to calculate and turn angles in five degree increments.
- Easy-to-Press Push Buttons help secure the unit to smooth surfaces using non-abrasive glue.
- Powering – it requires 3 AA batteries to operate, which are provided with the unit.
- Bosch GTL2 works well for floors and walls.
- It is extremely easy to align the whiteboards both horizontally and vertically.
- It is fairly visible in a fairly lit room.
- The batteries last fairly long, thus reduce the number of times you would need to replace them.
- Bosch GTL2 is a very easy to use tool.
- It comes with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Bosch GTL2 is a bit heavy.
- It is not quite ideal for making lines over long distances.
- Line accuracy starts to widen from the farther out you go.
- The sticky substance for mounting on walls doesn’t last long enough.
- Light beam isn’t as strong or visible.
- It’s not waterproof.
- Bosch GTL2 is ideal for indoor use only, thus can’t be used outdoors.
Bosch has made a name for itself through the reliable products it continually makes. Like most (if not all) products by this company, the Bosch GTL2 Laser Square has proved to be a highly reliable tool whenever the need for its use arises. Is it worthy of a purchase? Considering that it does what the manufacturers says it should, then it’s alright to say that it is.
Most Search via: bosch gtl2,bosch gtl2 laser square,bosch gtl2 laser level square,gtl2,bosch laser level,laser square,best laser level,laser level reviews,bosch laser,bosch lasers.