Bosch GTL3 Professional Tile Laser Reviews | Bosch GTL3
This is a cross line laser level and the updated version of the Bosch GTL2, which means that it is expected to perform much better than its predecessor. Its light is certainly stronger compared to the one projected by the Bosch GTL2. Besides being a better between the two Bosch tile lasers, Bosch GTL3 is also considered to be more accurate. It can also have more accurate measurements depending on what is being required. Having said that, it can be easily established that the Bosch GTL3 is a more worthy investment than its predecessor.
What is it for?
This unit is great for jobs that require lining. It has various applications including placing tiles in the bathroom, hanging pictures and placing lighting.
Products from Amazon.com
- Price: $152.19Was: $285.60
Features of Bosch GTL3
- Maximum Range – the range for this laser level is fairly strong at ten meters.
- Projection – Bosch GTL3 projects ninety-lines for squaring. The laser lines are situated in front of the laser base for precise adjustment. It projects bright and highly visible lines that are easily seen on work surfaces and other adjacent surfaces.
- Accuracy – up to 1/16th-inch per 20 feet.
- Laser line mode – Cross lines.
- Self-Leveling feature enables you to level both the horizontal and vertical lines with the same amount of ease. It comes with a tripod (which also works with cameras), which allows for handless leveling and measuring.
- Placement – magnet enables you to attach the tool securely on positioning plate or on other ferrous metal surfaces.
- Beam color – Bosch GTL3 emits a red beam.
- Measurement – it measures 13 x 7 x 6 inches.
- Color – it’s blue in color.
- Warranty – it comes with a 1-year warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.
What’s included in the box?
Also included in the box are 4 AA 1.5 volt batteries, Bosch GTL3 wall/floor covering, steel positioning plate, as well as a soft carrying pouch.
Pros of Bosch GTL3
- It’s very easy to use with its simple one-button operation feature.
- Its dust and waterproof.
- Bosch GTL3 is compact and light.
- Strong magnets situated at the bottom of the unit that provide a tight and secure attachment.
- Bosch GTL3 provides greater precision
- Its time-out is notably short, as it tends to shut off after 45 minutes or so.
- While the tool works much better indoors, its useful range is only about eight feet without laser glasses on.
Like with all red lasers, lines that are projected by this unit are also almost invisible outdoors. It would be hard to see the lines in sunlight, thus advisable to use a pair of red laser glasses to enhance visibility. If you’re looking for a tile laser that you can use for a long time without fail, then the Bosch GTL3 is an ideal option for you.
Most Search via: laser level reviews|best laser level|bosch laser tape measure|bosch laser level,bosch laser|get bosch laser|Bosch GTL3|bosch gtl3 tile laser|Bosch GTL3 Professional Tile Laser|gtl3|gtl3 bosch