Stanley Cross90 Review
The Stanley Cross90 is a self-leveling laser level that projects bright vertical and horizontal lines onto flat surfaces for general leveling and alignment applications. This laser is useful in multiple applications as it has 90-degree vertical line for an additional reference point. This cross line laser is ideal for measuring and layout jobs and it’s great for common DIY and tradesman applications. This unit weighs about 1.5 pounds, and it measures 9.3 x 6.4 x 3.9 inches.
Features of Stanley Cross90
- Maximum Range – the Stanley Cross90 provides a range of up to 50 feet.
- Accuracy – it has an accuracy of plus or minus 3/16-inch.
- Leveling – it’s a self-leveling laser level, which projects an additional vertical line, 900-vertical line for an additional reference point for compound applications.
- Mounting – the Stanley Cross90, it features the QuickLink bracket and mounting system that comes with a versatile bracket that links into multiple product mounting slots. It also has a ¼-inch thread that clamps onto multiple surfaces.
- Locking mechanism- this laser level comes with a Locking Pendulum for setting angled lines and also for preventing the internal components from damage.
- Molded Grips – this model also features over-molded grips that maximize comfort and control.
- Battery life – 2AA batteries are included that can last for up to 15 hours of non-stop use.
- It comes with a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty, which is long enough.
- It also comes with a 90-days return policy.
- It’s compact and easy to use.
- It’s perfect for drop ceilings.
- Comes with lots of mounting options.
- Long battery life.
- The accuracy isn’t commendable compared to other great lasers.
- It’s not bright enough, especially in outdoor settings.
Q – What’s the fan angle of the horizontal beam?
A – Roughly 900.
The Stanley Cross90 comes with some good features that can get the work started and done without much effort. Even though it is a good level, it lacks competitiveness in certain areas such as projection capabilities and accuracy ratings.